Oct 15, 2017
During this question and answer session with Brother Phap Dung, Sister Huong Nghiem, Lyn Fine, and John Salerno-White we listen to seven questions. The date is September 16, 2017 at Deer Park Monastery. The retreat theme is Awakening the Source of Understanding. The retreat is part of the larger US Tour with the theme Awakening Together.
1. What are the forms/practices in our community that exists for
shining eyes on something we witness?
2. Being angry/negative and the use of products like Nestle (which is used at the monastery).
3. How do we honor the tradition of our lineage and recognize and support multiple genders?
4. How do I better recognize and water the seeds of determination and practice?
5. What is the equality complex?
6. Story of suffering.
7. Needing support in finding my tribe, my sangha. How do I heal this sense of not belonging?